Yeah boy, I'm going to slowly re-up, as much as I can, some of the albums and singles originally posted here. This will be a labour of love, so feel free to post a request either below, or on the original post. No promises as I don't have everything anymore, but you'll never know if you don't ask.
When I start posting new shares it will be on the newer blog THE DIMENSION OF IMAGINATION.
The RULES: (because there has to be rules)
1. Everything will be posted in MP3.
2. Tuff Shit if it's not your prefered format.
3. Ask Nicely.
4. Don't get your Panties in a Bunch.
5. Bribery Will Get You Noticed.
6. Offering of Gifts will be looked on Favourably.
7. Post Re-up Requests On The Original Post.
8. Check Back to see if you're Lucky.
9. Refer To Rule #1 if You're looking for FLAC

I've been hoping for your return ever since TDOI came to a "grinding halt".
ReplyDelete"Surely the auld bastard will eventually get a new PC?" I muttered to myself from time to time.
"SHUT YER MUTTERIN GOB OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YA," my wife would cheerfully reply.
I don't have any re-up requests right now -- just wanted to say "hello again!"
Hello again...it's nice to be back
DeleteHey cool! You are back here then. Great to see you back in action.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to have a look at TDOI every now and again
Delete