Thursday, 23 September 2021

Various Artists - Black Planet

Free with the 2012 Metal Hammer magazine, 'The Cure And The Story Of The Alternative 80's', we have some loosely termed Goth bands along with classics of the original scene. It’s a nice little collection of tracks taken from the archives of Cherry Red Records, Goth Collectors Series and Anagram Records.

Ripped from the CD to FLAC

1.      Flesh For Lulu - Baby Hurricane

2.      Salvation - All And More

3.      Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Beating My Head

4.      The Meteors - Don't Touch The Bang Bang Fruit

5.      Skeletal Family - So Sure

6.      Andi Sexgang - Ida Ho

7.      Zero Le CrĂȘche - Falling

8.      The Mission - Wasteland (Live At The Shepherds Bush Empire)

9.      The Danse Society - Somewhere

10.   Alien Sex Fiend - I Walk The Line

11.   1919 - Caged

12.   The Chameleons - As High As You Can Go (Live)

13.   Inca Babies - The Judge

14.   Ausgang - Weight

15.   Demented Are Go! - Call Of The Wired (Live)

 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm adding you to my blog reader right now. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Hi 'O'
      I would like to exchange links, thanks

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I live in the US. The law says no less than 1mb per second but we get 75kbs and apology letters. I can't even begin with flacs it'd take me 2 days. But thanks anyway. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FiveGuns...you only need to ask and I'll sort out a link for MP3

      Delete
    2. https://www.mediafire.com/file/z78t1i9odq433jh/VA_-_Black_Planet.rar/file

      Delete
  3. I recently returned from a remote location with only a "pinhole" satellite network connection - now, a typical U.S. residential cable system connection seems like a Fat Pipe. I did not mind downloading large files out yonder - but I had lots of time for retries. Thanks for supporting those who are Bandwidth Impaired: That's real class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise Diana, if there’s anything that you might want to download that is in FLAC, just ask and I’ll post an MP3 rip

      Delete