Actually, I probably shouldn’t have used the question mark, because this particular ride is over. No ifs, no buts, done and dusted. I’m closing all comments to stop late comers asking for re-ups and such like. Sorry if you are late to the feast, it was delicious and debauched, erotic and ever so slightly salty.
Should you be
thinking about getting in touch, (remember don’t ask for a re-up, you’ll just
get blocked) there’s an email in the right column that will pop in my inbox,
but don’t be thinking about sending spam now, because again, you’ll just get
blocked or I’ll close the account. I’m not making any plans to come back with a
new blog page at the moment, once bitten, twice shy. However should there be a
stirring in my loins next year, I’ll quietly announce it here…or here about.
And therefore, finally…
As AndieJames
once said: Fourscore and...[looks at his pocket watch] seven minutes ago... I,
your blogs Godfather, was brought forth too this place to finally bring an end
a most excellent adventure conceived with two old friends, Mega... and Mediafire.
These two great file sharing sites were once dedicated to a proposition which became
a lie in past times, just as it is still a lie today.
So in answer to
all this negativity, let’s just be excellent to each other.
And... PARTY ON,
DUDES!

Thanks for everything AJ. Party On!!
ReplyDeleteOuch. I must confess, I have taken TFGC for granted for quite a while... so now all I can say is:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dcbw4IEY5w
Thanks for your time and excellent work. Cheers!
ReplyDeletethank you for so much great music
ReplyDeleteTY TY TY
ReplyDeleteWorst birthday present ever lol.
ReplyDeleteThank you for it all
ReplyDeleteGood while it lasted... all best to you
ReplyDeleteGawd, you'll be missed. I looked on this blog as a nook, an alcove of sanity, in an ever maddening world. Sorry I never talked more and got to know you better. Happy trails ...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hard work. All the best.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ride
ReplyDeleteThank you for it all
ReplyDeleteencore merci pour toutes ces découvertes !
ReplyDeleteLoved your blog, enjoy the break!
ReplyDeleteYour Blog was a sanctuary. Thank you for all the effort!
ReplyDeleteI rocked up for a visit after many months and saw this post. I have to say my heart sunk as I really liked your posts. It seemed that everything I liked you do. I'll be very sad to see the blog stagnate, although I honestly wish you well for the future. Thanks for the good times.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break and all the Best AJ!
ReplyDeleteNO! It sunk in & i didn't like it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shares, hope to see you around in the future, should you decide to return !
ReplyDeleteHave a great New Year!
ReplyDeletetio te estamos esperando gracias por todo
ReplyDelete