The facts are that this is the final hurrah (for the moment) where I squeeze together some of the current (or otherwise new to me) releases that are playing in my Shed. Some of you will be thinking that I spend a lot of time alone, reading and listening to music that lived and breathed around 40 years ago, and yes you’d be correct. My wife works full-time and since May 2021 I have been medically retired (garden leave you might call it) with 10 years until I can ‘officially’ retire. I have the luxury of time to sit down and really listen to some of the albums and bands that I missed or have been recommended to me by friends and family. They vary between bearable to outstanding as you would expect. The last collection represents just that ethos of you might like, you might not but who cares really, after all it’s a personal thing between you and the artist and their music. The artists today hail from Australia, Greece, Germany, Manchester, England and, I’m not sure. Here’s hoping that you enjoy them all.
This series of posts
(Darker Matter) will be deleted in a couple of months, get them while you can. But
before that fateful day, here’s what Darker Matter Vol 18 has for you in MP3 @
320kbps
1. Chain Cult – Shallow Grave (Greek Punk-Post)
2. For Against – In The Marshes (Post-Punk 1990)
3. Ikon – Love, Hate And Sorrow (Aussie Goths)
4. Ist Ist – Live From The Attic (Manchester Post Punk)
5. Louise Patricia Crane – Deep Blue (Folk Gothish)
6. Suspectre – Suspectre (German Post Punk)
well this makes me sad, but wishing you all the very best.
ReplyDeleteI don't want you to leave again, so I'm wishing you nothing but boredom, ennui, and lassitude. You'll blog again and like it, you garden goth saddo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all you've done. You'll be missed.
ReplyDeleteCome by my mashup blog, if you feel like -
http://groovytimewithdjuseo.blogspot.com/
Good blog Konrad!
DeleteReading comments in a blog I've been taken to remember how great Art Fact was.
ReplyDeletehttps://terabox.com/s/1USafcGY3zmFjeUllGAlwUg
https://artfact.bandcamp.com/album/the-nuclear-princess
Thanks for the 18 volumes. Great songs, almost all unknown to me. Thanks also for the previous shares.
ReplyDelete