Picking up on the above Vicious Pink album post, and because Mikey at Fade To Grey posted the singles collection waaaaay back when, here’s probably all of T’Pinks’ catalogue and remixes that were released including the early singles as Vicious Pink Phenomena.
Ripped by the phenomenal Mikeyten to MP3 @ 320kbps
Vicious Pink; Singles Collection
I Just CCCan’t Face writing them all out
1. My Private Tokyo (Extended Version)
2. Promises
3. Je Táime (Noi Non Plus)
4. Je Táime (Billys Idels Edit)
5. In The Swim
6. Manic
7. Cccan´t You See (French Extended Mix)
8. Cccan´t You See (Razormaid)
9. Cccan´t You See (7inch Version)
10. Cccan´t You See (Dub Version)
11. The Spaceship Is Over There
12. 8.15 To Nowhere
13. Blue (Love Mix)
14. Fetish
15. Fetish (Dance Mix)
16. Spooky
17. Take Me Now
18. Take Me Now (Extended)
19. I Confess
20. Always Hoping
Plus three further adventures with I CCCan’t See You

Those Tits!!
ReplyDeleteI believe they're called 'Pert'
DeleteI believe they're called "falsies"
DeleteDon’t spoil the illusion Anon
DeleteWhat's not an illusion is your avatar, the gorgeous Nancy Cameron. Aside from your fantastic taste in music you also have an excellent eye for female beauty
DeleteNancy is gorgeous Anon, well spotted. Thanks 🙏
DeletePlease, Re-up. Many thanks.
ReplyDeleteSorry mate...this file is lost, but I have other releases by Vicious Pink which will probably be posted on > https://tdoi-1.blogspot.com/
DeleteOkay, thanks, I'll keep an eye on the other page. Grateful.
ReplyDelete