Following on from T’Sound it’s now time for a little
Nostalgia from the mighty Chameleons, another great band that fell into the “Cult
Status” bracket.
Presented here curtesy of ESWA in mind baffling 24bit
FLAC this is the Static reissue from 1985.
The Chameleons; Nostalgia 12”
A. Nostalgia
B1. In Shreds
B2. Less
Than Human

I cannot explain, in words, how much I love this band.
ReplyDeleteThey deserve that much love...and possibly more
Deletei have listened to these tracks many times and regularly in these some 30 years and they are as powerful now as then
ReplyDeleteThey are extremely powerful Anon. Thanks for your comment
DeleteGret stuff indeed...
ReplyDeleteTheir Peel sessions is Always in heavy rotation at my home!
As it should be Fabio, as it should be
DeleteLink is deader than Ken Dodd
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to capture a bunch of posts that I lost on Mega, thanks for the comment...
DeleteThanks for this and the other Chameleons links, good to have in flac. It's been nice to reconnect with your blog recently (I think from a recent comments thread Die Or DiY?), good to see it going strong. ツ
ReplyDelete