Wednesday, 18 March 2026

Divine - The 12'' Mixes

WoW!! Wasn't that a banger of a couple of days??!! That's everything I have in my Divine folder, cleaned out, empty! The last thing I'm gonna share is a CDr I ripped for the car with just the 12" mixes. It makes listening to Divine easier if all you want is the singles thumping out of your wound down car window while sitting at traffic lights in the summer. Which all makes this AJ collection slightly more fun if you want to fly your rainbow credentials all the higher during GAY week in your town or city.
Anyway...that discussion is for another time and another place.



Ripped to MP3

A - Love Reaction
A - Shake It Up (Vocal)
A - Twistin' The Night Away (Dance Version)
A - Walk Like A Man & Man Talk
B - Hard Magic
B - I'm So Beautiful (Mix)
B - Shoot Your Shot
B - You Think You're A Man

No comments:

Post a Comment