As the Mediterranean sun beats down on my scalded body, my lobster-esque coloured neck and shoulders scream silently for some soothing after sun…for persons who live in, or come from, the northern parts of the world this must be a common complaint when traveling in warmer climates…your exposed skin doesn’t tan, moreover it burns even with factor 50 sunblock spread all over your peeling skin every two hours. It’s no fun having to apply so much UVA/UVB protection, so often, for the entire escape to the sun. It’s just as well that once I’ve crisped up I’m good to go for the remainder of my break.
And talking of breaks…see, this isn’t just thrown together as many of you think, Club Class-X6 doesn’t break with tradition and by having a good mix of unknown bands (unless you’re a real hip chick) and by throwing some beautiful curve balls from more known (at least to this blog) artists, this collection is officially raised to the level of ‘bangin’ (do I have that kind of power??) Anyway, from Cutting A Long Story Short to Death Disco I think every remote musical outpost is thoroughly explored and represented here. Of course you’re welcome to argue your point if you feel this post is wobbling on thin ice, and that the compilation presented here is not as good as I have tried to make out…good luck with that by the way.
Ripped and presented here in MP3 @ 320kbps
1 The Slits – In The Beginning There Was Rhythm 5:40
2 Public Image Ltd. – Death Disco (Megga Mix) 6:56
3 Rema-Rema – Rema-Rema 4:19
4 Tuxedomoon – No Tears 5:40
5 Pere Ubu – Final Solution 5:00
6 Arbeid Adelt! – De Dag Dat Het Zonlicht Niet Meer Scheen 3:17
7 Clock Dva – 4 Hours 3:52
8 Chris & Cosey – October (Love Song) (Re-Mix) 7:02
9 Rheingold – Dreiklangs-Dimensionen 5:55
10 Gruppo Sportivo – Beep Beep Love 2:54
11 The Neon Judgement – The Fashion Party 5:15
12 Love And Rockets – Ball Of Confusion (Uk Version) 7:17
13 Spandau Ballet – To Cut A Long Story Short 6:30
14 Malcolm Mclaren – Madam Butterfly 6:25

Still a searchin through eight spindles of DVD-R!
ReplyDeleteIt is getting colder now and with the almost twenty foot long headphone chord, I can listen and search.
Loving the Das Kabinette, it doesn't sound a day over '84, keep your dermis covered, I got roasted riding on a ferry once with no skin cover and it almost ruined the trip.
No matter where you go, there you are.
Got to love L&R version of ball of confusion , excellent compilation
ReplyDelete