A bit of a mixed bag this time from the beat combo called
Berlin. As an obvious post for this lil blog, I present the follow on from T’Girls
and Teri Nunn with a Teri Nunn featurette. Released for the Japanese market in
1987 this is a collection of extended versions and re-mixes. There really isn’t
much to say this time except that if you find yourself yearning for an old
girlfriend, you know, the one who broke your heart when you were in collage/university,
then Teri Nunn is a fantastic replacement who you can keep as your screen saver
for those special days when you need a lift in your undercarriage. The ultimate
siren of the 80’s hanging onto your arm as you walk slowly, so everyone can see
you, down to buy some bread n milk from the 7-11 on the corner. Destiny is
calling you all to a higher place, male or female and all deviants in-between,
Teri is the woman for that special minute in your life, if you can last that
long…
Ripped to unflinching MP3 @ 320kbps
1. Masquerade (Extended Version) = マスカレード (エクステンデッド・ヴァージョン)
2. Like Flames (Extended Version) = 炎のハート・ブレイク (エクステンデッド・ヴァージョン)
3. Sex (I'm A...) (Long Version) = そのとき、私は… (ロング・ヴァージョン)
4. Dancing In Berlin (Dance Re-Mix) = ダンシング・イン・ベルリン (ダンス・リミックス)
5. You Don't Know (Extended Re-Mix) = ユー・ドント・ノウ (エクステンデッド・リミックス)
6. The Metro (Re-Mix) = 時をかけるメトロ (リミックス)
7. No More Words (Dance Re-Mix) = ノー・モア・ワーズ (ダンス・リミックス)
Thanks AJ didn't have this one! Yeah, my HSS was my first and she didn't let me have coitus until New Year's 1986 and continued till we broke up within 9 months but found out later she had child from that night! I was not in love with her though and going into college when she told me but had child who may try to look us up someday but I doubt it. At least I passed on the Kennedy illuminati bloodline I learned later that is so coveted by Royalty. The healthy rule I thumb I stuck to: 30 trys for a relationship by age 30 and this I did! I love all living creatures and music of course!
ReplyDelete30 trys...dude you've been busy!!
DeleteI always liked Belinda Carlisle and the Divinyls hottie.
ReplyDeleteChrissy Amphlett (Divinyls) who sadly passed away in 2013 never really worked for me...but Heaven was a place between Belinda's legs
DeleteNunn's participated in a lot of interesting projects (including "Gift" with Jane's Addiction) but she really blew it with her 2020 New Years Eve show for Trump.
ReplyDeletetoo many people seem to be swept up with Trump-mania again...the ginger fuckturd needs to have all of his funds confiscated by the government, jailed with no parole for 25 years (hopefully he'll die before he gets out), castrated with his balls hung around his neck to remind him, and finally a haircut.
Deletethis is my personal opinion, which stands for nothing more than the freedom to free speach. if you don't agree with my opinion, that is you perogative and your right...however do not expect me to allow you to comment...i have the final delete key.
As for Teri Nunn's politics, that i guess is her choice to make...I still wouldn't say no if she wanted to fuck
I do not disagree with your assessment of him. I am just disappointed with her.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean DW...it is a damn shame she was/has-been seduced by the orange turkey
Delete