Rarely do I pick up Mojo Magazine as it’s usually full of dross, but the front of February’s mag had this freebee CD on the front. I still didn’t buy the mag as I found a rip on the interweb that satisfied my curiosity. The standard here is pretty good considering the various sources used to compile the compilation. Even so, it’s a must for fans of electronic pop and rock, as Depeche Mode raid their own catalogue to present 15 Classics, Rarities & Revelations. Includes an acoustic Enjoy The Silence, alternate Never Let Me Down Again, and more! Well, the mag would try to convince you to part with your hard earned sheckles, and now that it’s out of stock the internet sellers are asking up to 100 Euros for each copy.
You can have it in MP3 @ 320kbps for free bitches
1. Ice Machine (Single Version)
2. Somebody (Remix)
3. A Question of Time (New Town Mix)
4. Never Let Me Down Again (Tsangarides Mix)
5. Enjoy the Silence (Harmonium)
6. Sea of Sin (Sensoria)
7. I Feel You (Seven Inch Mix)
8. Condemnation (Paris Mix)
9. Barrel of a Gun (Underworld Hard Mix)
10. Useless (Remix)
11. When the Body Speaks (Acoustic Version)
12. Suffer Well (Tiga Remix)
13. Come Back
14. Should Be Higher (Jim Sclavunos from Grinderman Remix)
15. Going Backwards (Highline Sessions Version)

bitches we be...
ReplyDeleteYou all love it...really
Deletenice! thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome
Deletecan never have enough DM, thanks AJ
ReplyDeleteTrue enough Sylvian
Delete