48 Chairs was a post-punk band from Manchester. One of its members (possibly its only core member) was John Scott, who was involved with Manchester artists John Cooper Clarke and Jilted John, and was one half of Gerry & The Holograms. This is a new wave single from the beginning of the era and if you like 1st generation new wave on the low down, 48 Chairs “Snap It Around” (1979 UK 7" single) is an ultra-catchy, snappy little new wave number on Manchester's most peculiar post-punk label, Absurd Records.
Ripped to MP3 @ 320kbps

Any chance you have their album?
ReplyDeleteI knew that someone would ask...lets put it this way, Nope. I used to have it and it's brilliant but it's no longer in my vaults. My guess is that it is still out there somewhere on the net, but I haven't found it...yet
DeleteYeah... neither did I. But i will keep trying. Thanks anyway.
Deletedo you have a mail adress I can send a link to the album
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete