Tuesday, 21 February 2023

Whitesnake – Trouble

High school is such a melting pot of new ideas, new faces, new kinds of trouble to get into and most importantly of all…new friends. Whitesnake and Rock music in general was not going to be my go to music from that era when I’ve been feeling down, but it was on heavy rotation throughout my high school years. So, what ya say? Let’s get into some trouble.

Ripped to 16bit FLAC

 

4 comments:

  1. cool, thank you! just started listening to the brilliant podcast 'The Rockonteurs' by Gary Kemp & Guy Pratt (highly recommended!). One of the first episodes is with David Coverdale. Great conversation, great insight.. can't remember ever listening to any Whitesnake stuff, so this is a nice opportunity ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much Whitesnake to cover...where to start??

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this AJ - love Whitesnake (I'm a convert for his Deep Purple days)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome AussieRock. I have dipped my toe only slightly into Deep Purple, my younger self would have run a mile, but my current self has been known to enjoy them a little

      Delete