Thursday, 2 June 2022

The KLF - Justified & Ancient

In the great scheme of things, this weekend (which starts today Thursday 2nd – I know, a four day weekend!) is going to be spent with family. So, rather than cluttering up your lives with aimless posts about albums that have caught my attention in the past couple of months…I’m going to let you lucky people have two random singles per day…yeah, that’s eight in total. Generous, I know right?! Anyway, to business, and to start us off in grand style it’s The KLF. Look, you either know of the bands, or you don’t. I’m not going to waste our time explaining my choices, or why you should like/love them. You should download them anyway, even if you really really hate them, give them a listen, and recycle them if necessary. It is entirely up to you, but you should still download them. Honestly, what has a blogger to do?


The KLF - Justified & Ancient MP3

1.     Justified & Ancient (Stand By The Jams)

2.     Justified & Ancient (The White Room Version)

3.     Justified & Ancient (All Bound For Mu Mu Land)

4.     Justified & Ancient (Make Mine A '99')

5.     Justified & Ancient (Let Them Eat Ice Cream)

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you AJ! I love singles so no problem there but by gosh having seen the Pixies a couple times at First Ave Club in MN I haven't heard this early EP! Excited! Enjoy your time with family...I did last week immensely during my father's funeral.

    ReplyDelete