Well that wasn’t much fun, three week have passed since my official Heart Attack. I want to thank everyone who took time to post, you’re all excellent!! Everyone here is in agreement that it was what it was, and I’m now fully rested and looking forward to enjoying my life. With that thought in mind I have upped Darker Matter Vol 14 for you to drool over which features three classic old skool groups, two of which have released new product and the other one with an album I thought I had lost, and three awesome recent releases from goth, new wave, electro-synth and darkwave influenced bands that I know you’re gonna love.
Enough from me get thee
down to the good bit below.
What lies beneath is gold…seriously
gold. (Darker Matter Vol 14) has gold from T’Sisters, Ghost Dance and Pink
Turns Blue along with Wingtips, The Cold Field and Foreign Resort all in
glorious MP3 @ 320kbps
1. Ghost Dance – A Word To The Wise
2. Pink Turns Blue – Tainted
3. The Cold Field – Black River
4. The Foreign Resort – Outremixed
5. The Sisters Of Mercy – BBC Sessions 1982-1984
6. WINGTIPS – Exposure Therapy
Great To Have You Back-Rested & Feeling Good
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're feeling better. Good luck, & stay away from stress.
ReplyDeleteBeen enjoying your Blog/posts for some time now - thank you. Glad to learn that you are in better health and moving forward.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are better.
ReplyDeleteUp and about.
Now, don't do that again.
Look after that ticker of yours.
Happy to see you back rested, and posting.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back. Is the lesson here to always have a "spotter" when going for that male G-spot? I'll think of you whenever I see Nancy from your avatar. Well, I'll sometimes think of you, anyway...
ReplyDeleteWelcome back
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you here, bud.
ReplyDeleteMust add my best wishes for recovery!
ReplyDelete