Friday, 4 February 2022

Hospital

Yeah well I’m not going to be able to finish the 18 Darker Matter posts next week as I’m in the Acute Cardiac Ward in the local hospital. I had a minor heart attack on Tuesday morning as I stepped out of the shower. I will return and finish the 18 posts at some point in February but for the next few weeks I’m going to be looking after myself. Take care of your family and I’ll see you all soon. 

AJ

46 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon AJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes, AJ,look after yourself and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear this, health is paramount, get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read that. On your feet soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh AJ, wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of yourself and get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you all the best for your recovery. Yours, from Vienna, Peter

    ReplyDelete
  8. A heart attack?! Glad you made it to hospital, and I hope there are some caring folks looking out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Man All the best from all of us who enjoyed your music and writing.
    Hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many prayers for your complete recovery. Sorry to hear this happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, never guessed you had a heart. How do you mend a broken heart?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have loved your blog a long time. Get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best wishes and take care

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you are OK - must have been terrifying. All the best for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get well soon. I wish you the best. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you a speedy recovery- maybe listen to some lighter matter ???

    ReplyDelete
  17. Recuperate well and good. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hope u get well soon. take care and relax.
    all good

    ReplyDelete
  19. Get well soon, best wishes.
    I appreciate your blog.

    Elwood

    ReplyDelete
  20. Take it easy AJ and get well soon! Thinking of you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hang in there. I had one myself 3 months ago. Make sure they get your meds right. As for me they didn't and I kept passing out / blacking out...and not in the fun way as I did decades ago. Told me my blood pressure was high...then low.
    Anyways positive vibes & heart rates out your way.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Take it easy mate and look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  23. cross my fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mucho ánimo y que te pongas bien!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mucho ánimo y que te recuperes pronto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Take it slow and easy...I look forward to your return (when you're ready).

    ReplyDelete
  27. Heart Attack??? What The Fuck Is This...?????

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wishing you a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Take it easy. Look after #1

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hope you re feeling better, all best wishes from Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Get well soon. Use the power of music to help you recover.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Carpe diem, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Best wishes, and a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete