Welcome to a warm and sunny Monday evening here in darkest Essex. I’ve purchased a number of records and CDs from artists on Artoffact Records in the past year or so, and I’m mightily impressed. While I was aimlessly surfing through Bandcamp I noticed that there were a couple or three, free to download, label samplers. Well, I though, would be rude not to.
Free download from Artoffact Records merch page (in many other formats) in MP3 @ 320
1. ACTORS - Slaves 03:32
2. Kælan Mikla - Draumadís 03:38
3. Download - Gaslighter 05:11
4. GOLD - He is Not 04:21
5. Devours - Forbidden Gloone 03:53
6. Freak Dream - Don't Wanna Be That 04:48
7. Seer - Seven Stars, Seven Stones 07:22
8. Dead Quiet - The Sorceress 05:42
9. Cloud Rat - The Upper World 02:29
10. The Foreign Resort - Outnumbered (Single Version) 04:38
11. Apoptygma Berzerk - Burning Heretic (Cycles Of Absolute Truths Mix by Ancient Methods) 05:04
12. OHMelectronic - Everything is Gone 03:29
13. cEvin KEy - Coma 03:25
14. Reptilicus & Senking - Shiver 05:37
15. John Mills-Cockell - Neon (Syrinx Version) 04:45
16. Front Line Assembly - The Imminent 04:53
17. Decree - Talons Grasp 04:44
18. Sólveig Matthildur - Dystopian Boy 05:17
19. SPECTRES - Daniel 04:39
20. Cyberaktif - Nothing Stays 05:25
21. Valhall - Ormens Offer (Seeming Remix) 04:21
22. Ritualz - To Black 03:31
23. Panoramics - Visiting Winds 05:46
24. LEATHERS - Phantom Heart 03:53
25. LEGEND - Captive 05:18
26. Individual Totem - Perfect 05:13
27. Rational Youth - The Man in Grey 2019 03:40
28. Wingtips - Deaf Pursuit 04:29
29. Ötzi - Ballad of Oiwa 03:29
30. Seeming - Radically 05:54
31. Bootblacks - Captives 03:12

Actors & The Foreign Resort already in my playlists but a good number of New bands to test. So Thanks AJ
ReplyDeleteGood to know as they both have posts coming 😎
Delete