Saturday, 29 May 2021

Lilith Silver – Part 1 Seductress

Something a bit different for this evening and the next two Saturday evenings as I bring you a set of six in-car discs that I created a couple or six years ago. Based around the Razorblade Smile character Lilith Silver the discs are dark, gothic but mainly they’re just a bit of fun. Nothing too serious here as three of the discs feature bands predominantly from the 80’s and three of the discs feature bands from the 90’s and 00’s and 10’s (but even then, there might be 80’s as well). Each part gives you two discs in one folder so as you might have already guessed, this is Part 1 Seductress. Some of the bands included on Disc 1; FotN, 1919, Killing Joke, Sex Gang Children. On Disc 2; She Wants Revenge, Dead Guitars, Grooving In Green, Adoration, The Eden House. Like I said, nothing too serious. 

The track layout was not designed for continuous play, but “shuffle” with the use of a six disc in-car CD player. But hey, you have shuffle on your iPod for all your MP3’s…
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Cool! and thank you. I myself have made countless "best of" cassettes in the good old 80's. I still have them, buried in boxes somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best of cassette was a rite of passage between me and my friends so we could share and pool our records

      Delete