Saturday, 6 July 2019

Don’t Tango On My Heart


When I posted “Desire Me” by the Doll at the beginning of last month I didn’t expect such massive interest in the band from all of you. In keeping with the idea of giving the people what they want, I decided that it was time to introduce you all to their debut single “Don’t Tango on My Heart”. I can’t give you any further info regarding the band, but I can suggest that you crack open this single for the awesome track “Trash” on the B-side. It’s a blistering re-recording of their opening track on the legendary Streets compilation album. Well worth a couple of minutes of your time to investigate.



Ripped from a slightly crackly 7” single to MP3 @ 320kbps

The Doll; Don’t Tango On My Heart

A.     Don’t Tango On My Heart
B.     Trash

Find the double single pack Desire Me here

 


2 comments:

  1. Cool, another single from The Doll.
    - Timebender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post their expanded debut album in a few weeks

      Delete