Thursday, 27 September 2018

Where The Hell Have You Been?

It's the end of September and autumn is already upon us. Summer Holidays are firmly behind me. Yes, three months off from blogging and I'm glad to be back. It will be a bit hit and miss for the first few weeks 'til I get back into a rhythm that fits with life, family and work. I'll be posting the requests for re-ups over the next couple of days, so stay tuned if you asked for something nice.


16 comments:

  1. The Chords post "Maybe Tomorrow Again" has been re-upped with additional tuneage

    https://tfgc1.blogspot.com/2015/11/maybe-tomorrow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iggy Pop and James Williamson post "Kill City" has been re-upped

    https://tfgc1.blogspot.com/2016/12/kill-city.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Hope you had a good one,
    regards from Timebender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Timebender, It's Good To Be Back Home Again

      Delete
  4. The Creatures post "A Return To Feasting At Dawn" has been re-blogged and re-upped

    https://tfgc1.blogspot.com/2018/02/feasting-at-dawn.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sisters Of Mercy post "All I Know For Sure" has been re-upped

    https://tfgc1.blogspot.com/2017/07/all-i-know-for-sure.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Zones post "Under The Influence" has been re-upped

    https://tfgc1.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Zones

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Echo And The Bunnymen post "Where The Hell Have You Been" has been re-upped and expanded

    https://tfgc1.blogspot.com/search/label/Echo%20%26%20The%20Bunnymen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice selection re-ups to start us off...

    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to have you back! Best, Andreas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back !
    Hermann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thanks 🙏 to you Hermann and everyone else who has taken time to comment

      Delete