Tuesday, 29 May 2018

You Have To Work For Love


A lifetime ago, Al Jourgensen was a New Wave Synthpop musician. Long before he had morphed into the Unkle Al of Ministry as we know him today, Al was clean cut and straight laced. These lovingly rebooted 12” singles released over 35 years ago capture an age of innocence and electro-synthpop sensibilities. If you’re a connoisseur of early New Wave Synthpop this is a must have collection of singles, if you’re a collector of all thing Ministry this is a must have, if you what to have Al’s children (WTF is wrong with you?) this is a must have, but if you’re only searching for current Ministry, stay away. You have been warned.


I’ve split the singles into two boxes, one for the US and the other more exciting one for the UK.

The US Box Contains the following Singles;
 

I’m Falling 12” Wax Trax! Red Sleeve
Work For Love 12”Arista
Cold Life 12” Wax Trax!




The UK Box Contains;

Cold Life 12” Situation Two
Work For Love 12” Arista
I Wanted To Tell Her 12” Arista
Revenge (You Did It Again) 12” Arista
 
More Early Ministry Here



8 comments:

  1. Thanks! I really appreciate you re-upping the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the Ministry links are working at the moment

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for the comment

      Delete
  3. Excellent stuff! Thanks for reminding me how brilliant Alien Dog Star was back in the day ;)

    ReplyDelete