Thursday, 27 December 2018

Into The Blue (Re-Upped)


Released as the third single from the album Carved In Sand, as a limited edition 12” Into The Blue (First Avenue Mix) was released to supplement the original single and 12” mix. Kicking off with the theme to The Dambusters the First Avenue Mix takes the listener on a sample heavy tours de-force around the Missions greatest hits. Weaving Into The Blue’s chorus into the samples just to remind everyone of what it was they originally bought. 



Ripped from a 12” single to MP3 @ 320kbps

The Mission; Into The Blue 12”

A.     Into The Blue (First Avenue Mix)
B1.  Divided We Fall
B2.  Child’s Play (Live)

Gods Own Medicine still available here
 



6 comments:

  1. this looks interesting, I'm game THX

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me Mission uk were Gods own Medicine.
    Lately I've listened to Carved in Sand... loving it.
    Definitely I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We’re all getting older Fabio but the music is always going to keep you young

      Delete
  3. A nice Blue Mission to make us dive into the deep. Well done Andie to bring it to the surface. I think Mission, as well as Wayne solo albums, would deserve your black feather posting here sometimes.... My pleasure to dive into your blogpost Andie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you’ve been on a deep dive I think I’ll post some more from Wayne

      Delete