Saturday, 20 January 2018

The Cure In Session 1978



I’m not going to elaborate on this, as we’ve already been acquainted with Bob and the boys Peel sessions, but I found the first Peel session 12” tucked away in a folder of a folder in funky FLAC.
So, in the finest tradition of bloggers the world over, enjoy.


Not ripped by me, found many moons ago ripped by someone else in FLAC

The Cure; 1st Peel Session

A1.  Killing An Arab
A2.  10:15 Saturday Night
B1.  Fire In Cairo
B2.  Boys Don’t Cry





4 comments:

  1. -= Martin L. Gore =-20 January 2018 at 21:16

    WOW!!! I have some major catching up to do! Nothing but the finest of the finest records here over the last few weeks!!! Martha and the Muffins, Motorhead, Human League (when they were good), ... but I tuned in just in time to see this magnificent release! One of my favorite PEEL SESSIONS EPs (along with Extreme Noise Terror and Napalm Death) ... so THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

    and I hope you find a few more of these classic Peel Sessions!!! All of them are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm constantly on the look out for the Strange Fruit releases.

      Delete
  2. not THE Martin L Gore? Anyway I have tried to like the Cure.. but have failed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not to every ones taste, I've tried to like Country & Western...

      Delete