For those who pay attention to detail, yes I’ve featured this single before, but as with all KLF releases, this one is slightly different. Today we have the usual radio mix…blah blah blah…but there is also buried here the full 12” bangin’ mix which makes this ultimately sweet and collectable. Now this might be the last time I feature What Time Is Love (America) because I don’t have any further versions, but…as with all things KLF (JAMS), who knows what is still out there. But don’t worry dear reader; there are many more KLF posts to come, different versions, compilations and some albums included. Remember to set your alarm for 12.00 midday (London GMT) every Sunday for the next four months…it’s gonna get chilled out and relaxed.
Ripped as usual to FLAC

I'm going to grab this as I am assuming from the 3rd line in your description that this has the 9:01 version. Anyway, many thanks, AJ.
ReplyDeleteBrian
that version is still to come, I have it on Solid State Logik 2...this version is 8.37...close but no cigar!??
Delete