My last post from Xymox was a simple dump of Blind Hearts, which wasn’t exactly subtle for such a classic single, so this time I’m giving you luscious readers some additional words to accompany your downloading experience. As the third single released from Twist Of Shadows, Imagination proved to be the real surprise, sung by bass player Anka Wolbert. A New Order re-hash, yes, but New Order are so fucking good that if you rip them off well, you still end up with something brilliant. And this is. Best Goth pop song ever.
Ripped to MP3 @ 320kbps
I like your comments, also Clan Of Xymox and over 50% of what you present on the blog. I don't know if it's the best goth pop song of all time, but it's a great song for sure. Sentimental great '80s.
ReplyDeleteOver 50%??? How much are we talking here?? 1%, maybe even 2%??
DeleteYou have presented many bands on your blog. I knew a lot of them, but I got to know even more. I liked many of them. I have been visiting your blog for about 2 years and I find that you hit my musical taste. But, as it happens - with exceptions. These exceptions do not discourage me, because there are many, many more interesting musical proposals from you.
Deletetranslated by google (polish-anglish)
Anon z Polski, bardzo hojnie umiliłeś mi dzień. Dziękuję.
DeleteTranslated by Google :))
My english is not perfect. Google transalting isn't perfect.
DeleteNOT translated by Google :)
Google isn't even close to rubbish it's so bad...
DeleteP.S. If these are your own rips, FLAC files please.
ReplyDeleteSadly this isn't my rip...found floating in the ether
DeleteActually...I take that back, the expanded 2 disc version of the album has all the extended mixes on disc 2...I'll get around to posting my album in FLAC in the next couple of weeks
DeleteThere is something to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteThank You.
you're welcome
DeleteI'm also interested in the FLAC expanded 2 disc version. :)
Deletecheck out this link (copy and paste) M45
Deletehttps://tfgc1.blogspot.com/2020/03/twist-of-shadows.html