Tuesday, 6 January 2026

Modern English - Someone’s Calling 12”

Good Morning Tuesday people, what a time to be alive. Starting the week off nicely here with a banging 4AD 12” from Modern English. The opening track on their sophomore album After The Snow. Most folks would know Modern English around the time this was released, I Melt For You was the lead single from the album, and well…folks liked it. Personally I prefer this single remix to the album version, but I’m being picky as there’s not much between them.

 

Ripped to MP3
Modern English - Someones Calling 12''
A - Someone's Calling [Remix]
B - Life In The Gladhouse [Remix]


2 comments:

  1. nice...thank you...i think my fave song from ME is Life's Rich Tapestry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't think I've ever thought about a favourite song by ME, my go to track is always Someone's Calling, so maybe

      Delete