Welcome to Tuesday and a wet, cold December evening with No Future Records' most awesome and underrated band, Blitz.
Keyboard warriors, it’s that time when you get out your air guitar and air drums, and bounce along in your chair. Forget your receding hairline...forget the early onset of dementia...forget that your knuckles are painful with arthritis...forget that your balls are dried up sacks and that fucking was a luxury you've finally giving up trying, as the wife's as dry as the desert sun...your life's a joke and you can't find the car keys that you definitly put by the front door...why don't you just close the door behind you, drive into the night, and we'll forget that you ever existed.
Re-upped Mutherfuckers as a prelude to the Voice Of A Generation album...could be worse
Ripped to MP3 @ 320kbps
A - Warriørs
B - Youth (Different Version)

TOP NOTCH A.J.!!! And a great start to the week I might ad, CHEERS!!
ReplyDeleteMondays deserve a good ol' kick in the arse...you're welcome
DeleteThat link has been "intercepted" by Amazon
ReplyDeletePLEASE re-up!
ReplyDeleteSorry guys...I posted a bunch of singles in one go using mediafire, as they fall foul of Amazon I'll re-up them
ReplyDeleteNice one AJ, working fine now, Thanks!
DeleteAll out Attack ep and Never Surrender 7'' are requested.
ReplyDeleteI was going to pop All Out Attack 7" on the other blog, but I don't think I have anything suitable to match it's vitrol in a double weekend post.
Delete