No, not really, it’s just a random 28 albums for your listening pleasure. I have great intentions with this, even if everything goes tits up, to be a start back into posting random nonsense. I’m not going to post much detail as it takes time and effort and giving a fuck, all of which I’m short of, and there doesn’t seem to be much point really. I’ll let you know in future posts if I’ll be taking more interest in posting as was posted before, until then enjoy Blondie.
AJ
I'm really enjoying the fuck outta...nothing.
ReplyDeleteGet The Fuck Outta Here!! Nothing is the new Something
Delete'The latest (mis)adventures of a (mis)understood prophet' is what I hope to be seen as...fortunately the future is unwritten and the past is a living memory to remind us of our mistakes. Thanks for the comment Diana, I'm looking forward to a happier year
ReplyDeleteHappy to see you around AJ.
ReplyDeletegood to see you as well Fabio
Delete