Monday, 21 July 2025

Hot Dark And Moist - Darker Matter (Vol 10)

I’ll just google ‘Hot Dark And Moist’ and see what comes up…

Its midday on Monday and it’s a day for warm salted caramel brownies. A little comfort food while a wild wind blows across the country causing more havoc and death as the day grows old. If you’ve been out this morning and the wind has cut through you like a hot knife through butter, you’ll know what I mean (if you’re reading this in another country than the UK, you probably have your own weather issues). Even being dragged up as a child in the wild north east of Scotland, I've never enjoyed being out in a howling gale, fucking hateful weather.


 

Today’s lesson begins with a warm duvet, some thermal underwear and control of the TV remote. While you binge the latest Netflix series (Darker Matter Vol 10) download the MP3 @ 320kbps file with two stunning bands that have been featured on TFGC before, now with all I own by them.

1.     Second Still – Early Forms

2.     Second Still – Second Still

3.     Second Still – Part Time Punks

4.     Second Still – Equals

5.     Second Still – Violet Phase

6.     Winter Severity Index – Katabasis

7.     Winter Severity Index – Human Taxonomy

8.     Winter Severity Index – Slanting Ray

9.     Winter Severity Index – Purple Lips

 


No comments:

Post a Comment