Tuesday, 14 September 2021

No Music Today...Just This Crappy Update

Hey there fellow travellers. Just a brief moment of your time while I sit back and take a couple days off from posting daily. 

I have been surprised at the volume of traffic Depeche Mode have generated in the last month, and how it has resulted in a number of "take-down" notices for both Black Celebration and Violator. There are so many rips of DM's albums that I have to wonder why....anyway there's a new link to a 24bit Black Celebration rip...go have some.

In other news I want to let you know that daily posting will slowly become a thing of the past, but despair ye not, multiple posts on the same day might make an interesting alternative. Also, it's sometimes worth checking out the comments for additional links too interesting alternatives to the headline post. This will become more apparent as time moves along. Singles are making a comeback along with some interesting Various Artists compilations.

Now I've said enough as I don't want to keep you from your surfing t'web, and searching for that next awesome download, from that band you've never heard of, but you like the review by this or that blogger, and hey if you don't like it...you can always delete it.

Peace Out...AJ



15 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for all your efforts, and your interesting posts that I follow almost daily...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks oceane, I will try to keep the posts interesting

      Delete
  2. Thank you Aj, for the Music (new or less new) and for write ups and efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the new music Fabio. Always a pleasure to check out your links

      Delete
  3. I just wanted to throw the one sentence:
    I'm gladly entertaining myself with "Dark Matters" out of what remains of The Stranglers. Approached rightly there is great contents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark Matters @320:
    https://mega.nz/#F!vAphDCrR!k2b54hliFVSQuSRlEsfs1w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fabio, I was about to download this album later tonight anyway. Great minds

      Delete
  5. All sounds good AJ.
    Thank you for the past and we look forward to the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really appreciate all the time and energy you have put into this

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've become a regular (daily) visitor over the last month. I'm amazed at your energy! I've found some great albums through your posts, so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been on a tear lately! Who could blame you for taking a break? I still have a couple things I want to send you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great news jon, I'll be looking forward to them.

      Delete