Sunday, 8 February 2026

Blue In Heaven - Live RTE Studios Dublin 1985

This Blue in Heaven concert was recorded in RTE studio 1 in November 1985 and broadcast by Dave Fanning on his RTE Radio 2 (now 2fm) show over two nights. The concert was recorded by Paddy McBreen and produced by Julian Vignoles.

Blue In Heaven In Concert (1985) 

Ripped as a single track in MP3

1.       Talking To The One I Love
2.       New Song
3.       Hope To God
4.       Julie Cries
5.       I Wanna Be Your Man
6.       Change Your Mind
7.       Sometimes
8.       Rolling In The Crowd
9.       Tell Me
10.   New Song
11.   Old Ned
12.   I Just Wanna
 


2 comments:

  1. SWEEEEETTTTTT A to the J you nailed 'em all and so did I just now. Got all the EP's you posted here to add to my two album vinyl rips someday if anyone wants it re-uppped....you know all ten who may need it Ha Ha THANKS BIG TIME CHEERS! ! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fill yer boots! Apart for a 7" version of Across My Heart (which adds nothing to the 12") you have everything I have

      Delete