Spinning back from the recent announcement of Mark Hollis
passing away earlier this week I felt that a little sign of respect was due. I
could have picked any of Talk Talk’s singles or albums, but “Life’s What You
Make It” resonates with me.
Enjoy the music
Ripped from the US 12” single release to MP3 @ 320kbps
Talk Talk; Life’s What You Make It 12”
A. Life’s
What You Make It (Extended Version)
B1. It’s
Getting Late In The Evening (7” Version)
B2. Life’s
What You Make It (Dub Version)

many thanks
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome
DeleteTonight a good man has gone, my dad's brother.
ReplyDeleteI like to remember when I was little, in that restaurant downstairs you ate whole chickens while the astonished German tourists looked at you ... bandana in the head, beard full of sauce ... and that Bozen stressed the performance with the accordion the world is a bit colder today ... but not too! your memory and your example are with me, CIN-CIN Gildo, ci si vede!
Thanks , this is my kind of music
ReplyDeleteGlad you're enjoying mocho
Delete