Thursday, 8 March 2018

Xmal Peel Session

Having a bit of a 4AD (related) trip here. Again not sure of source but it’s a great late Peel Session from the German legends just before their Viva album and their tour with the Stranglers. In FLAC

Xmal Deutschland; Peel Session 1986

A1.  Polarlicht
A2.  Der Wind
B1.  Jahr Um Jahr
B2.  Autumn


6 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was just thinking, after my last comment on Wolfgang Press, that I really wish someone would have told me the right thing to do when it comes to ripping CD's and vinyl along with scans about 10 years ago! I would have saved myself a lot of money and time. Now this repurchasing of vinyl / CD's and searching for lossless files is fucking killing me. Never get that time back...lol! Do it right the first time and never look back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same frustrations. A big reason was the lack of disc space

      Delete
    2. buy a NAS, jm

      Delete
    3. I bought additional back-up drives to add to the 2TB on my desktop.

      Delete
  2. BTW, I love the meme under your donate button. '...shout it at them in German...' Ha! Das ist gut!

    ReplyDelete