Ad-Hoc Posting Schedule

Willkommen Leser, Down-Loader, Lurker und Teilnehmer alle.

It might have come to your notice that I'm not a regular poster of love and understanding, which you'll just kinda have to get used to. I will however, now and again, have bursts of creativity and if it was to please the massed hordes, who chose to visit this insignificant page, to supply some input on the direction and type of music you would like to sample (before going out and buying yourself a copy) this little communication will not have been in vain.

I will also say now that some of the outstanding music already available to sample will be reaching their 30 days without a click threshold, where by they're deleted by the host.


Many thanks for reading this far...and please feel free to interact.



slàinte


Friday

WELCOME ALONG

Just a brief introduction...

I've been reading blogs since 2011 and always thought that one day I would give it a go myself...and so, here I am.

The aim of this blog is to share some of the music I grew up listening to and some of the music I listen to today...There is every chance that the music shared here will have been shared before, but that's OK because it may be the first time that you, dear reader, will have heard it.

So while I'm away creating audible delights please feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andie,
    just popped in your blog via Monster Tracks. It´s good. I like it. Wonderful that you jumped from reader to blogger. I´m often thinking about creating one myself. Maybe your effort will help me. Right now you found someone who will follow your writing...
    Enjoy yourself, cheers and see you...Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andie,
    Congratulations, your blog is staying original and each of your publication is really interesting to read and the materials to listen. As we say in France, Bravo and Thanks. musicyoucan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spent some time reading through your blog. Very interesting & informative, there is obviously a lot of care, time & enthusiasm involved. I just wanted to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martyn for taking the time to comment...

      Delete